Last Updated: 25 April 2016
Cultural Scholarship - This is a scholarship grant for students who are a members of duly recognized choir, rondalla, dramatic guild, dance troupe, and who meet the following requirements:
- Must have a parent's consent.
- Must be willing to spend extra time for practice and participate in all cultural presentations or performances involving the Collge.
- Must have participated actively in at least five(5) major presentations in-and-off-campus.
- Must be proficient in performing the needed skills and can assist, organized, train or direct a particular student cultural group.
- Must have officially carried a study load of not less than 15 units in every semester.
- Must have maintained a GWA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must have passed all the subjects enrolled in the past semester.
- Must be recommended by the duly designated manager/trainor of particular cultural group.