Last Updated: 26 April 2016
Student Labor Scholarship
- The applicant must come from a family whose annual income does not exceed P 36,000.00.
- He/She must enrolled at least 15 units in a particular semester, except for graduating students.
- No failing grade in the preceding semester.
- He/She not enjoy any other government and/or private scholarship.
- He/She should be willing to work for a maximum of twenty (20) hours a week.
- He/She must possess industry, commitment, perseverance and determination.
- The grant must be limited only to one beneficiary for every family in any school term.
- He/She must refund in case he/she desires to stop prior to the end of the semester.